The Fuel Analyst I position supports the UDF Fuels Division by providing Environmental Support Services and Retail Pricing Support to UDF owned and operated stores. Position also supports UDF's Wholesale Fuel business through: ordering, pricing, and invoicing of wholesale customers.
- Receive, log, investigate environmental compliance alerts for UDF stores
- Receive and code third party invoices for environmental services and submit for payment
- Provide Retail fuel pricing support to Fuel Analyst II
- Process wholesale invoices for contract and non contract customers
- Provide compliance reports as requested from regulators
- Maintain sales database for wholesale customers
- Produce monthly reports
- Previous demonstrated experience and ability to use Microsoft Office especially Excel - preferred intermediate level
- Familiarity with e-mail systems (MS Outlook, Lotus Notes)
- Previous experience in leveraging Third party websites
- Experience with third party databases preferred but not required
- Concern for accuracy, superior attention to detail and data validation
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal, written, people, and diplomacy skills are required
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and attention to detail skills are required.
- Must be well-organized and able to coordinate multiple tasks and requests.
- Verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects, work under pressure, and adapt to sudden changes in the work environment.
- Superior attention to detail and data validation.
- Communicate concisely, accurately and in the appropriate manner with peers and operational personnel