Job Purpose / Summary:
This newly created role will be responsible for managing how United Dairy Farmers various brands are represented in digital channels. This includes working with social media agency/ ad agency to lead marketing /social media related campaigns and messaging across channels. Role is also responsible for leading strategic sponsorships leading to brand activation.
- Manage, update and refresh websites, social media accounts and other digital platforms
- Responsible for Developing internal loyalty campaigns including across multiple channels (UDF app, email, etc.)
- Create, develop and publish regular digital scorecard detailing campaign performance and ROI including, clicks, website traffic, and other social/digital KPIs
- Respond to social media engagements as appropriate to encourage ongoing conversation about our brands which drives awareness, trial and loyalty
- Work with Brand and Category Management team to launch products and highlight seasonal items
- Work with agencies to leverage influencer campaigns
- Work with multiple strategic sponsorship partners to activate the brand and create, develop and implement sponsorship opportunities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to manage multiple projects with attention to detail and follow-through, and to deliver high-quality, accurate results/products.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
- Ability to work both with team members and executive leadership equally well.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate excellent time management.
- Ability to organize effectively, manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Four year degree in Marketing, Digital or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 4 years digital and promotional marketing experience preferably in Convenience, QSR or Retail
- Proven experience with Google and Facebook Analytics and the reporting of campaign performance and owned channel KPIs
- Demonstrated experience leveraging insights to action related to promotion results, reporting and KPIs
- Experience with Wordpress
- Strong Business acumen with prior experience in grocery /c-store dynamics
- Experience managing paid digital and social media campaigns.
- Experience with print production
- Strong vendor management skills and prior experience working and managing agencies
- Strong MS office skills with strength in Powerpoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage with all levels of the organization
- Great collaborator and demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams